We reserve the right to modify this page at any time. We therefore invite you to consult it regularly in order to be informed of its evolutions.
Last update date: 28/02/2023
1. Identity of the data controller
Personal data are collected by the Advertiser of the site as identified in the legal notice.
2. Processing of your personal data
Our site does not ask for nominative registration from its visitors and does not proceed to any nominative registration for the simple consultation of its pages.
However, in some cases (contact form, sharing features and social modules, …), you may be asked to leave personal data (names, first names, phone number, postal address, email address …). The compulsory or optional nature of the data is indicated by an asterisk during the collection.
f necessary, the collection form may be accompanied by a checkbox allowing you to accept or refuse that your data be used for commercial purposes on behalf of third parties, and/or transferred to third parties and/or to receive commercial communications from the Advertiser.
We do not collect any sensitive data, i.e. any data relating to your racial or ethnic origins, your political, philosophical or religious opinions or your trade union membership, or data relating to your health or your sex life.
In addition, when you visit our website and use our services, we collect and process data relating to your browsing (including cookies, and the pages you have visited), and your terminal (type of browser used, model and version of your operating system, screen resolution, presence of certain plug-ins, …). This data will be used on the one hand to adapt our content and services to your needs, and on the other hand to produce statistics on the use of our services in order to make them more relevant. It may also be used to identify companies interested in our products, and to provide you with advertising offers on and off our site in relation to your interests and, possibly, your location.
When do we collect it?
We collect your data when:
– You use our contact form,
– You browse our site and consult our products and services.Nous collectons vos données notamment quand :
What purposes ?
We use your personal data to:
– Allow you to use our services;
– Provide you with advertising and information on our site that is relevant to your interests;
– Contact you in response to a request from you;
– With your consent, subscribe you to a newsletter and/or send you information about our products and services;
– To allow us to establish statistics and counts of frequentation and use of the various sections and contents of our site and our services, in particular in order to adapt said sections and contents according to your navigation.
They allow the use of the main features of the site, such as access to your personal account, or to memorize the display preferences of your terminal (language, display settings) and to take them into account during your visits, according to the graphic charter and the display or reading software of your terminal. They also allow us to link the various pages consulted to ensure smooth navigation or to display interactive maps.
Are recipients of the data:
– The advertiser and its possible subcontractors,
– For the identification of the companies having consulted our site, and the realization of statistics of frequentation, Raphaëlle Lécot,
Your geolocation and navigation data cannot be transmitted to our partners without your prior consent.
Duration of conservation
If you have created a user account, your data is kept for a period of 3 years after the last trace of activity on your account.
Your contact data is kept for the period of contact and for the time necessary for evidentiary purposes and for managing litigation.
If you have consented to receive newsletters and commercial information emails, your data will be kept for 3 years after the last contact.
3. Your rights
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, as amended, you have the right to access, rectify, delete, oppose or limit the processing of your data, and to withdraw your consent.
You can also give instructions to our group concerning the use of your data after your death.
You can exercise these rights:
– With the company Skalis using the contact details mentioned in the legal notice.
– As regards audience measurement data: rights can be exercised with our service provider Raphaëlle Lécot
You may be asked to provide proof of identity.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint against us with the supervisory authority.